This defines the basic services provided by Communication Services and the
Regional Technology Center (RTC) for the basic web package on the sccoe.org
domain. Any changes to this agreement must be made in writing and agreed upon by
Communication Services and the Regional Technology Center will provide the
Customer with up to five (5) static web pages under these guidelines:
- The pages contain a basic description of the department or program and
additional content provided by the customer.
- All pages conform to established templates.
- All content is subject to the provisions outlined in SCCOE Web Site –
Policies and Procedures.
- Communication Services and RTC update the pages, as needed, with
The customer will designate an authorized contact person to handle all web
interactions, which include:
- Providing content (guidelines outlined below).
- Requesting technical support from RTC Help Desk.
- Performing periodic review of content and updating.
- Requesting additional web services.
- Serving as liaison in all matters related to the customer’s presence on
the SCCOE web site.
- Text formats include Simple Text (Mac), WordPad (PC), Microsoft Word,
- Tables are formatted in Excel.
- Graphic files include JPEG (photo quality) and GIF. Graphic files are
submitted separately from text files.
- Electronic files are submitted to the webmaster via e-mail with
attachments, or on floppy or zip disks in PC or Mac format.
- Virus checks are run before submitting files. The Webmaster discards all
files or disks suspected by the virus scan.
- Customers are responsible for their creating their own back up files. The
Webmaster is not responsible for content lost due to events beyond his/her
In addition, content should:
- Be consistent with goals and priorities.
- Have short and crisp sentences. Avoid jargon, slang, and clichés.
- Have pithy and relevant headings.
Branch Name: ____________________
Program Director/Manager: __________
Authorized Contact Person: __________
Phone Number: ____________________
E-mail address: ____________________
Communication Services: ______________
Regional Technology Center: ___________
Authorized Customer Contact: __________